Join the forum, it's quick and easy

公用欄目

pls help from wmy

3 posters

向下

pls help from wmy Empty pls help from wmy

發表  wmy 04.06.14 18:51

chang fei,

pls call the classmates of class two that we're going to have a gathering at 11:30am on friday 6th June at diting restaurant on 14th floor huangshibao causeway bay since huang ming xiao and his wife are going to meet us. ask tel number from lin bao ying to book the table and tell her how many persons(i think one table is ok), don't forget to tell huang li liang and wu guo ming. if you have any problems or difficulty ask huang li liang to help you.

huang mei jin, zhang cui qin and i will present the gathering, we'll arrived in hk in the early morning of 6th, therefore i have not enough time to make any telephone call to the others. forgive me to tell all of you the news so late.

thanks a lot.

best regards.

wmy (from gaya centre hotel, kota kinabalu, saba)

wmy 在 04.06.14 20:34 作了第 1 次修改

wmy

文章數 : 6511
注冊日期 : 2012-11-08

回頂端 向下

pls help from wmy Empty 回復: pls help from wmy

發表  古月語 04.06.14 20:34

diting? dining?
古月語
古月語

文章數 : 665
注冊日期 : 2012-11-06

回頂端 向下

發表  wmy 04.06.14 20:52

diting restaurant is the restarunt where we had our chunming last time, 11:30am is yamcha time. since huang ming xiao haven't met most of our hk classmates  for a long time, i hope our classmates can take part in the gathering as possible as they can, pls tell huang li liang the news, the earlier, the better. thanks again.

wmy

回頂端 向下

發表  wmy 05.06.14 9:40

good morning chang fei,

huang ming xiao will stay in guan tang, kowloon, but he doesn't know the place of gathering and he hasn't any telephone, i gave him your tel number, he will call you at about 10am to 10:30am on friday, 6th of june, and then you three can go to causeway bay together.

how many classmates will attend the party? i will call you in the morning on friday.

lin bao ying has another table with the other classmates, it's better if our table is near lin bao ying's.

we are going to leave the hotel for the airport at 5pm today.

dear li liang,

we have a good time in saba, happy and safe, don't worry.

pls help chang fei to contact our classmates and i hope you will come to our party, see you then.

thank you.

wmy

wmy

回頂端 向下

發表  wf 05.06.14 9:59

找不到林保英,麗娘定的位。江芳娘聯繫不到,留了言。估計有十一位。
wf
wf
Admin

文章數 : 214
注冊日期 : 2012-11-06

http://bazhong5069.868cn.net

回頂端 向下

發表  wmy 05.06.14 11:44

thank you, chang fei and li liang.

jiang fang niang and her husband are with us in saba. they are not sure if they can join us.

see you later, bye.

wmy

wmy

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章